Our mandate is to advance the industrial, commercial and local interests of the Central North Thompson area and to support the interests of the citizens in local, provincial and federal issues.
- To foster and promote a healthy climate in which to do business
- To be involved in community activities which contribute to the climate
- To associate with other local groups of similar ideas
- Advocate on members behalf to various government levels
- To coordinate efforts of commerce, industry and the professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate in Clearwater and District
- To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating constructive community action
- To create a broad understanding of Clearwater and District, and to promote the advantages and assets of Clearwater and District
The Clearwater and District Chamber of Commerce acts as an information centre, while providing benefits to our members, and advocating small businesses to all levels of government.
The Chamber seeks to maintain and enhance a strong socially responsible business climate based on the principles of free enterprise, fair profit and job creation for businesses of all sizes. We value the region’s historical character, its culture and diversity while embracing economic prosperity and innovation as key components to the quality of life enjoyed by all.
A valuable benefit of being a member of the Clearwater and District Chamber of Commerce is the opportunity to meet and network with other business people in the community, and gain greater local exposure for your company.